ONDC Seller Apps are applications that will interact with the sellers, i.e. the supply side of any transaction. These can be any applications that receive buyer requests and, in response, publish their catalog of goods and services and fulfill buyer orders.
Seller App Responsibilities
- Provide Interface to sellers to
- Manage their catalog
- Manage their orders
- Fulfill their orders
- Manage returns and refunds
- Receive and manage their payouts
- Receive and respond to buyer queries.
- Respond to search queries from buyer apps/gateway with relevant products and services.
- Provide quote for items selected by buyer with a detailed breakup that includes item cost, fulfillment cost, seller app charges, buyer app charges and ONDC fee.
- Update order fulfillment status on buyer app
Example Seller Apps