The concept of
You have access to Fulfillments section under Orders.
In this section, you can view all your
You can search for any
You can also export the
Fulfilled Count in Item Details
You would see fulfilled count for each item in an order displayed under their quantity. You can find this detail in 'Orders' section under the details of individual orders when you click on that partiular order. This value changes when you create or cancel fulfillments. This value denotes the quantity of each item for which fulfillments have been created.
The shipment status of the order will be replaced with its Fulfillment Status. An order's
- Pending: When none of the items is fulfilled.
- Fulfilled: When all items and their quantity of the order are fulfilled.
- Search for the order that you want to fulfil.
- Choose on Create Fulfillment command from the drop-down.
- The create
fulfillmentcommand will open following popup:
- Select the items and their quantities that you want to
- The order detail will show the details of the
fulfillmentsfor that order as follows:
Operations on Fulfillment
By clicking on the
Using this the seller can cancel a
Mark as shipped
If the fulfillment has been fulfilled manually or through some shipping provider that is not integrated with the platform, then it can be marked as shipped similar to marking an order as shipped.
Using this the seller can request a pickup from any of the integrated logistics providers. The process is same as shipping an order.
You can generate the invoice for your
You can take a print of your order summary as well.