RUHE Angle Cock Brass Faucet from its Elixir Collection is a stylish valve that can be used as a switch to stop/regulate the flow of water in the attached accessories and comes with 10 years of warranty.
Material & Finish
Also referred to as: Nal, nul, nalka, tap, toti, water tap, cp brass tap, angle valve tap, cp brass angle valve, angle valve 1 way, angle bulb faucet, angle faucet, angle valve with tap, angle valve for basin mixer, faucet angle valve, faucet angle stop, angle stop valve, chrome plated angle valve, angle stop faucet.
Customer Questions and Answers
- Can I use this valve outdoors?
Yes. Brass Angle Valves can be used outdoors as well.
- How do I know if this angle valve is compatible with my plumbing system?
These angle valves are standard faucets that can be fixed with pipelines in every household. You need not worry about compatibility.
- Can I use Teflon tape or pipe dope when installing this valve tap?
Yes. You can and you should use thread sealing tape to fix this angle valve to avoid any possibilities of leakage.
- Are there different handle types for brass angle taps?
Yes. At Ruhe there are a variety of designs for the handles/lever of angle valves.
- Can I use this for high-pressure systems?
Yes. These angle valves can be used in places where there is a high-pressure plumbing system.