You can export your products to a
.csv file if you want to create a backup or edit your products in bulk using a spreadsheet. You can export the products and make necessary changes to the products in your product .csv file, then you can import your product .csv file into your Mystore Panel.
Follow the Steps mentioned below to export the products:
- Go to the Products > Products section in the Mystore Admin Panel.
- Click on the hamburger icon at the top right corner.
- Click the Export option. This will open up a dialog box.
- Specify the columns that you want to export.
- All: If you have selected this option, then all columns (Fields) of the products will be exported.
- Select Columns: If you have selected this option, then you need to specify the columns to be exported.
- Specify the filers. For example, if you want to export only those products which are published, then you can set the filter accordingly.
- No Filters: When this option is selected, then all columns (specified) will be exported.
- Use Current Filter: If you select this option, then lastly applied filter is automatically used.
- Select Filters: Select this option if you want to specify a new filter. You can also apply multiple filters.
- You can specify the number of records to be exported. You can export a maximum of 100000 products at a time.
- In the Send To field, you need to provide the email ID on which you want to send the downloadable link to the exported file. The email id field is auto-filled with the currently logged-in user ID.
- Click on the Send Email button, the export process will initiate in the background.
Viewing the export process
You can check the status of the ongoing export process once it is initiated. Follow the steps mentioned below to do so:
- Click on the notification (bell) icon on the top right side of your admin panel to view the status of the export.
- Click on the View Export logs option.
- This will show the status of the export process.
- To download the export file, click on the View File button.
You can also view the status of the product exporting in the export logs section. In this section, all the export processes are listed along with the export details.